FSBO's

 The Truth About Selling Privately!

 

Some people manage to sell their own homes without the services of a real estate agent. Studies show that 3% of "For Sale By Owners" are successful on their own. The remaining 97% of the FSBO'S end up calling in the services of a realtor. Call Daryl & Madlen Wadsworth at Re/Max for your Real Estate needs, you won't be disappointed!! 

Direct (613)834-4991.